COVID-19 It is important that you feel safe at Fortunkollegiet and we must therefore emphasize the importance of complying with the government’s COVID-19 guidelines. Also stay informed on the government’s site: https://www.sst.dk/da/corona. We will also increase the frequency of cleaning further We take the following precautions at Fortunkollegiet:
• It is only allowed to move in your own kitchen
• You must not have guests from outside, this also applies to study groups etc.
• You must keep a distance of 1 meter in the kitchens and in the Piano Room. We also encourage you to minimize events in the Piano Room
• Pay extra attention to hygiene both in your own room, toilet and shower as well as in the common areas
• When walking in corridors and kitchens, we recommend that you wear a mask or visor. When sitting down at a dining table, for example, do not wear a mask or visor. Like in restaurant 😊
• We encourage you to download the infection stop app: https://smittestop.dk/ • Minimize your social contacts. The government recommends a maximum of 10 people
• If you have symptoms, get tested immediately • In case of contact with an infected person: Test day 4 and day 6 after contact. If you test positive for COVID-19:
• Contact Per, Alberthe or Louise immediately https://fortunkollegiet.dk/index.php/kontakt/ We will then try to minimize the risk of the infection being transmitted to the dormitory’s other residents or staff.
• You must not use common areas (laundry, common rooms, common kitchens and stairwells, etc.)
• If you need catering during the illness, we are happy to help. We know that several of you have already made a contingency plan. Huge praise for that. If you have expenses associated with this, we will talk about how we can support
• We try to find a place where residents who have been tested positive can isolate themselves during the illness period, to avoid having to share a shower and toilet. If this is not possible, the infected resident will be responsible for the thorough cleaning of all surfaces and objects that are affected during the period of illness. We also back up with extra cleaning
• Neighbors of infected residents are not required to self-quarantine unless they themselves begin to show symptoms or test positive. However, we encourage you to get tested. • Do not hesitate to contact us if you are in doubt about anything. Let us hope that this strange time is soon over Many loving greetings from Per, Alberthe and Louise
We want to create a safe and secure environment at Fortunkollegiet.
It is important to us that you feel safe staying at our college. Therefore, we follow the Danish Health and Medicines Authority’s guidelines for COVID-19. We provide hand sanitizer in all common areas and at entrances and encourage you to use these frequently. In addition, all common areas will be cleaned twice a week, which involves thorough cleaning of stairs, common areas and kitchens. If you are tested positive, Louise Kjeldsen (efor) must be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 29721328. A plan will then be made for you during the quarantine period.
You must follow the advice and guidelines that apply in Denmark regarding covid-19. For further information: https://www.sst.dk/da/corona
If you get COVID symptoms (fever, cough, loss of sense of taste, etc.), you should contact your doctor as soon as possible and make an appointment for a test. You must then contact Louise Kjeldsen. At the same time, you must isolate yourself from the other dormitories.
- Wash hands / spirits before going out on common areas
- Wash your hands when returning from common areas
- Remember that the distance rule of 2 meters applies in kitchens and common areas
- Do not hold hallway / kitchen parties
- During this time, you are not allowed to have guests from outside in common areas
If you are in doubt about possible quarantine or similar, you must call the Corona hotline on 7020 0233.
The many precautions are about breaking the chain of infection and it is a shared responsibility. Therefore, it is important to take into account and comply with the National Board of Health recommendations. It must be taken seriously so that we can return to normal as soon as possible.
The National Board of Health also comes up with some reasonably clear guidelines: WASH HANDS, KEEP AWAY, AVOID PHYSICAL CONTACT AND STAY HOME.
Regarding parties and gatherings:
We strongly urge that social events and parties be postponed. Hopefully we can resume these soon. We understand SO well that you miss everything that belongs to a college life.